韩涵

there is always a way out.其实总会有出路(短文两篇)

韩涵 01-30 诚义
摘要: I had a 7-hour layover in Stockholm for my flight to Barcelona.这次去巴塞罗那,中途要在斯德哥尔摩停留7个小时

  1、

  Whenever I travel and get on the plane,每次我乘飞机外出旅行

  I usually carry two bags.总是要带两只包包

  A big hand bag or a tote,一只大号的手提包或者手提袋

  and a small shoulder bag.还有一只小背包

  The small shoulder bag is where I put the important stuff,小背包里放的都是重要的东西

  like my passport,比如我的护照

  so I could take it with me wherever I go.以便无论人在哪里都能随手拿到

  I had a 7-hour layover in Stockholm for my flight to Barcelona.这次去巴塞罗那,中途要在斯德哥尔摩停留7个小时

  It was enough time时间绰绰有余

  to visit the old city可以拜访一下这个古老的城市

  and come back to the airport.再回到机场来

  I was on my way to purchase a train ticket我刚准备去买一张市内火车票

  when I realized忽然意识到

  my shoulder bag was missing…我的背包不见了

  I have never been so scared in my life.我感到这辈子从未这样惊慌过

  I felt stuck.我感到自己被困住了

  Without a passport,没有护照

  I cannot go back home to the US我不能回到美国去

  and I cannot move forward也不可能再向前行

  to my final destination in Spain either.前往西班牙,到达我的目的地

  The only thing I could think of我唯一能想到的

  was to go back to the arrival gate.就是回头走到机场入口

  I went back to the sitting area我回到候机厅

  and looked around,环顾四周

  but it was nowhere to be found.哪里也找不到我的包

  I saw the lady我看到一位女士

  who sat beside me on the plane在飞机上她就坐在我旁边

  and asked her if she has seen it我问她是否看到了我的包

  and unfortunately,很遗憾

清秀壮丽的高山绿色自然美景<a href=http://www.cxydw.net/weimeitupian/ target=_blank class=infotextkey>图片</a>

  she said no.她说没有

  There was a deli stand right next to the waiting area,候机厅边上站着一个办事员

  so I asked the deli clerk我问那个办事员

  if he has seen anything他时候曾看到什么被人遗落的东西

  and to my surprise,出乎意料的是

  he said yes!他竟说“有”

  He said he has given it to an airport personnel though.不过,他说他已经把包交给机场的工作人员了

  I explained to the first airport employee于是我对第一个机场工作人员说

  that I saw what happened,我看到了事情经过

  and she immediately called someone for me.她立刻为我打了一通电话

  As if,似乎

  she was already aware of the situation.她已经洞悉了情况

  Soon,很快

  I saw two men in uniform walking towards me我看到两个穿制服的人朝我走过来

  and one of them was holding my bag.其中一个拎着我的包

  He asked me a couple of questions他问了我几个问题

  just to make sure I was the right person以便确认我就是失主

  and after I answered correctly,见我回答无误

  he handed it back to me…他就把包还给了我

  I was so grateful!我充满感激!

  I could not stop thanking him.我不停的向他道谢

  I realized the reason why I lost it我意识到, 自己会弄丢包包的原因

  was because the strap broke off是因为包带断了

  and it fell on the floor.它掉到了地上

  I went back to the deli clerk我又转头去找那个办事员

  to thank him too同样感谢了他

  and to ask how he found it.然后问他是怎么发现这件事的

  He said他说

  someone picked it up off the floor有人从地上把包包捡了起来

  right in front of the stand就在他的工作台前面

  and gave it to him.并且把包交给了他

  I could not believe the honesty I just witnessed.我不敢相信,自己见证了这样的诚义之举

  I understand我知道

  them returning my passport out of pity,他们会出于同情把我的护照还给我

  but they did not have to return the $500.00 cash that was in it too.但他们本可不必归还包里的500美元现金

  Three different people had a chance to take it,有三个人曾有机会可以把钱拿走

  the person who found it on the floor,那个在地上找到包的人

分享到:

觉得文章有用就打赏一下文章作者

支付宝扫一扫打赏

微信扫一扫打赏

留言与评论(共有 0 条评论)
   
验证码: