杨诗语

Trust in life.相信生活

杨诗语 01-29 生活
摘要: That's a good man if I’ve ever seen (or heard of) one.这个人真是一个好人,若说我这辈子曾遇到(或听说)某位好人的话

  1、

  My brother is a Boy Scout,我弟弟是个童子军

  and was selling popcorn tonight.今晚他的任务是贩卖爆米花

  Not long after he and my dad got set up to sell,弟弟和我们的爸爸刚把摊子架好,准备开始卖了

  a guy came up to them一个男人朝他们走过来

  to say,说到

  "I don’t want any popcorn,我不想要爆米花

  but I want you to get sales,但我希望你买卖顺利

  and I want to be a blessing for someone.我希望为其他人做些好事

  I'm going to give you $100.现在我给你100美元

  I want you give away $100 of popcorn我希望你把价值100美元的爆米花送出去

  to people who come up."送给那些路过的人

  Apparently显然

  the people that they gave the popcorn to那些收到这对父子送的爆米花的人

  (both moms with kids)(有主妇,还有孩子们)

  could hardly process it.不会知道这样的前因后果

  That's a good man if I’ve ever seen (or heard of) one.这个人真是一个好人,若说我这辈子曾遇到(或听说)某位好人的话

清秀壮丽的高山绿色自然美景<a href=http://www.cxydw.net/weimeitupian/ target=_blank class=infotextkey>图片</a>

  2、

  "Please let my son be normal!"“请让我的儿子恢复正常吧!”

  I was a young Father.那时我初为人父

  My first born son had been diagnosed with Autism two years earlier.两年前,我的第一个儿子被诊断出患有自闭症

  His speech wasn't developing right.他的表达能力没有按照正常的规律发育

  He had many repetitive behaviors.他有很多刻板重复的行为

  Often he would cry for a long time for no reason.时常他会无缘无故的大哭很久

  My daughter而我的女儿

  who had been born two years after him比他晚两年出生

  was developing normally,发育却很正常

  out-pacing her brother.发育水平已经超过了她的哥哥

  My wife had been content with just the two of them我的妻子对这两个孩子感到心满意足

  but I'd wanted another son.但我一直想要再生一个儿子

  I wanted a normal son.我想要一个正常的儿子

  My ego wanted a son who would be just like me我卑劣的希望有一个儿子,他和我一样

  and carry on the family name.能够延续香火

  The doctors at the time had assured us that当时的医生笃定的告诉我们

  the chances were one in ten thousand只有万分之一的几率

  that we would have another child with Autism.我们会再生一个自闭症的孩子

  Still, a part of me was afraid.可是,一部分的我还是心存恐惧

  When we discovered then that后来,当我们发现

  my wife was pregnant with a boy again,我的妻子又怀了一个男孩的时候

  I remember saying this,我记得自己曾这样哀求

  over and over and over.一遍一遍又一遍的重复

  As my third born child grew up,当我的三儿子逐渐长大

  however,事与愿违

  it soon became clear that我们很快发现

  the doctors had been wrong.医生们的话错了

  It soon became clear that很快事情就很清楚了

  he had an even more extreme form of Autism 他的自闭症十分严重

  than his older brother had.比他的哥哥更甚

  While his brother had eventually learned to talk,当他的哥哥最终学会言谈

  read,阅读

  and learn学习的时候

  my youngest son could say only a few words.我最小的儿子只能说出寥寥几个词

  His Autistic behaviors were much more severe.他的自闭症病状更加严重

  He had many crying fits他会时常大哭

  and would hit himself.还会打自己

  He tore things up他会把东西撕碎

  and broke things.还会打碎东西

  He had trouble relating to us他与我们交流十分困难

  and was mainly lost in his own world.大部分时间都沉浸在自己的世界里

  Life had said, "No" to my prayer.命运对我的祈求说了“不行”

  The journey that followed之后的生活轨迹

  has been a long and difficult one变得漫长而艰辛

  for my sons, my daughter,对我的两个儿子,我的女儿

  their mother, and myself.三个孩子的母亲,和我自己都是如此

  It still goes on today.今天这旅程仍在继续

分享到:

觉得文章有用就打赏一下文章作者

支付宝扫一扫打赏

微信扫一扫打赏

留言与评论(共有 0 条评论)
   
验证码: