It has been full of stress and pain这旅途中充满压力和苦痛
but also learning and growth.但也有学习和成长
It forced all of us down a path它让我们不得不走向一条道路
we didn't want to go,一条我们本不愿意走的路
but it was a path that led us all to greater love,但这条路让我们学会了更爱彼此
faith, and kindness.学会信任,学会仁慈
In the end最后
my two boys became my greatest teachers我的两个儿子都成为了我最好的老师
on how to live教会我如何生活
and how to love.如何去爱
My oldest son now is a fountain of kindness我的大儿子如今已然是善意的源泉
who gives out hugs easily他会十分轻易的给予拥抱
and happily.并且乐此不疲
His younger brother still doesn't speak much他的弟弟并不怎么说话
but has a laughter and innate joy当他笑起来的时候,总透出内在的喜悦
that brightens my soul那笑容照亮我的灵魂
each and every day of my life.每一次,在我生活中的每一天都是如此
I often think that我时常想到
if I could one day如果有一天我也能够
learn my oldest son's love像我的大儿子那样去爱
and my youngest son's joy像我的小儿子那样去喜悦
that I would know我就会了解
how the happiest man in the world feel.世界上最幸福的人是如何想的
I am no longer mad at my life我不再对命运心存怨恨
either for saying, "No" to my prayer.即便命运曾对我的祈求说“不行”
If He had said "Yes"如果他曾说“好的”
I would never have become the person I am today.我就不会变成今天的我这样的人了
I wouldn't be writing this right now.此刻我就不会写着这篇文章了
I wouldn't be trying so hard to remind my readers我也不会如此执意的提醒我的读者们
of just how lucky we all are.我们是多么幸运啊
Sometimes有时
life says "No" to something we ask for生活对我们所求的某事说“不行”
in order to give us something much better.是为了给予我们某种更好的东西
Sometimes有时
we don't know why我们不知道
some of our wishes are answered为什么自己的有些愿望能够实现
while others aren't.另一些却不行
All I know is that we are all loved.我唯一知道的是,我们都被爱着
Life has a plan for us all.生活早已为我们所有人都做出了妥善的安排
And sometimes所以,有时
we just have to trust我们只需要去相信
even if we don't know the answers.就算自己不知道答案
Live your life with love then.带着爱意去过自己的生活吧
Trust in life相信生活
to lead you down the path它会引领你一路走下去
you are meant to go.走向注定的方向