杨成武

流浪女人

杨成武 12-31 自怨自艾
摘要: and tried to imagine what it would be like to have all your belongings just in those two bags.我努力想象,如果我的全部身家都在两只背包里,那会是怎样的场景。

  I wrecked my car this week这个星期我把车撞坏了

  and now it's at the collision shop.现在车停在维修店里

  They're determining whether it's totaled or not.店里的员工将为它定损,决定这车是否还有维修的价值。

  I was waiting a long time on a ride today今天我为了搭车等了很长时间

  and there was this red-faced homeless woman sitting outside the store with two bags,其间我看到一个面色赤红的流浪女人,她坐在一个商店外面,手里拿着两个袋子

  so I started talking to her.我和她交谈起来

悲伤文字<a href=http://www.cxydw.net/weimeitupian/fengjingtupian/ target=_blank class=infotextkey>风景</a><a href=http://www.cxydw.net/weimeitupian/ target=_blank class=infotextkey>图片</a>

  I told her my name.我告诉她我的名字

  She had a really sad, tragic story她告诉了我一个十分伤感的悲剧故事

  which made me very humbled and grateful for what I had让我为自己所拥有的一切感到谦卑和感恩。

  At one point she wanted to go inside and cash in a Lotto ticket.我们谈着谈着,她想要到商店里去,兑现一张乐透彩票。

  I told her I'd watch her bags.我告诉她我可以为她看着包。

  As I stood there with my cart full of stuff于是,我站在商店门口,购物车里装满了东西

  I stared at those bags我看着那两只背包

  and tried to imagine what it would be like to have all your belongings just in those two bags.我努力想象,如果我的全部身家都在两只背包里,那会是怎样的场景。

  She was gone for awhile她离开好一会儿了

  and I wondered if she was coming back.我开始怀疑,她还会不会回来。

  She came back还好她回来了

梦幻黑白抽象<a href=http://www.cxydw.net/weimeitupian/fengjingtupian/ target=_blank class=infotextkey>风景</a>意境<a href=http://www.cxydw.net/weimeitupian/ target=_blank class=infotextkey>图片</a>

  and as the manager ran her off, I asked her what her name was.商店的经理走过来,想把她赶走。在她离开前,我问她的名字是什么。

  "Cindy Lou," she said.Cindy Lou,她说。

  "My sister's name is Cindy and her nickname is Cindy Lou!"“我的姐姐也叫Cindy,她的小名就叫Cindy Lou!”

  I exclaimed.我远远的冲她喊道。

  "Well my real name is Cindy Lou," she said.“哦,我的真名就叫Cindy Lou”她说。

  Then she was off with her stuff, headed down the street.她带着东西走远,沿着街道向前走去。

  I watched as she disappeared.我目送着她的身影消失。

  I tend to always feel sorry for myself when I lose my car which has happened many times我经常把自己的车弄丢,每次发生这种事,我就会自怨自艾

  but there this lady was, another reminder of how lucky I really am.可是世界上还有这位流浪女人这样的人,他们时刻提醒着我,实际上我是多么幸运呀!

分享到:

觉得文章有用就打赏一下文章作者

支付宝扫一扫打赏

微信扫一扫打赏

留言与评论(共有 0 条评论)
   
验证码: